Novell login

Adi Aloni

Mar 9, 2011, 12:38:53 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I just wanted to make sure that I know which login they’re talking about.

Is it the one we use to connect to the internet while in SCU?

Adi.

Gabriel Bowers

Mar 9, 2011, 12:41:25 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com
It's a good question.  I am assuming that it is the "angel" login. (angel.scu.edu)

Adi Aloni

Mar 9, 2011, 12:55:58 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com

It’s either that, or GroupWise (https://gw.scu.edu/gw/webacc)

alex smirnov

Mar 9, 2011, 12:58:31 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com, Adi Aloni
Novell is the password you would log into an SCU network.  It is the password you would use to log in at a computer at the library, and it should be the same password you log into wirelss.

There's tech support at the upper floor of the library by the way if anybody needs to make sure.

jonathan car

Mar 9, 2011, 1:07:56 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com

Hi Adi,

I know of at least 3 different accounts associated with me as a SCU student. They are the following:
    1) ECampus login Name
            ECampus Password
    2) GroupWise ID:
            Groupwise Password:
    3) Novell ID
            Novell Password

To add to the confusion, the password for the "Ecampus" that works when I am on campus is different than when I am off campus.

For the ECON 401 final exam, I suggest for everyone to go and visit your Ecampus account and print the information for the "GroupWise" and "Novell" accounts. Here is the link for those who need them.
        Go to "Personal Portfolio" (Upper left hand corner)
            then go to "SCU Electronic Information"

To be sure, we should have Prof Heineke clarify this in class tonight.

Regards

Jonathan

Mar 9, 2011, 2:37:23 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I could not attend the previous class and don't understand the reason
why we are looking for account information. If it is regarding exam
date then ecampus is the best place to find info. The exam timing in
my ecampus...for 7:20 class it is on Tuesday the 15th at 8pm

ECON 401-2
(64709) Economics for Busn Decisions (Lecture) Final 03/15/2011
8:00PM - 10:00PM Lucas Hall 308

Savita

On Wednesday, March 9, 2011, jonathan car <joncar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Adi,
>
> I know of at least 3 different accounts associated with me as a SCU student. They are the following:
>     1) ECampus login Name
>             ECampus Password
>     2) GroupWise ID:
>             Groupwise Password:
>     3) Novell ID
>             Novell Password
>
> To add to the confusion, the password for the "Ecampus" that works when I am on campus is different than when I am off campus.
>
> For the ECON 401 final exam, I suggest for everyone to go and visit your Ecampus account and print the information for the "GroupWise" and "Novell" accounts. Here is the link for those who need them.
>     www.ecampus.com
>         Go to "Personal Portfolio" (Upper left hand corner)
>             then go to "SCU Electronic Information"
>
> To be sure, we should have Prof Heineke clarify this in class tonight.
>
> Regards
> Jonathan

alex smirnov

Mar 9, 2011, 2:41:27 PM3/9/11
to econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com, Savita Raina
one of the questions on the exam will be to actually run a regression in excel with school-provided laptops.  You'll need to be able to log in.

Savita Raina

Mar 9, 2011, 2:44:40 PM3/9/11
to alex smirnov, econ_401_w...@googlegroups.com
thanks Alex..