ESem: Marshall & DeAngeli, "Lessons for Ecomusicology from the Upper Snake River Tribes Foundation"

Aaron Allen

Nov 1, 2021, 4:16:58 PM11/1/21
to Ecomusicology List
Dear Ecomusicology List Members,

Attached please find Kimberly Jenkins Marshall and Emma DeAngeli's essay, "Lessons for Ecomusicology from the Upper Snake River Tribes Foundation."

As announced previously, this ESeminar will unfold between 1 November and 10 December 2021. In about two weeks (circa 15 November), we will post a commissioned response, after which the authors will be able to respond. Thereafter, we will have approximately three weeks for open discussion (22 November - 10 December).  The entirety -- paper, responses, and ensuing discussion -- will be archived online in the 2021 Ecomusicology Review.  As the moderator, my role is to maintain that timeline and provide for open discussion via this Google Group (individuals may also reply privately of course if they do not wish to be included in the public/archived discussion).

We at the Ecomusicology Review hope that the leisurely consideration of this paper-in-progress will benefit both authors and readers -- as well as the communities implicated in this timely essay.

Best,
Aaron Allen (Editor, Ecomusicology Review)
Marshall & DeAngeli -- Lessons for Ecomusicology.pdf