CONF: Music Studies and the Anthropocene: Ruptures and Convergences

Kirsten S. Paige

Apr 8, 2022, 7:43:44 PM4/8/22
to Ecomusicology List
The Music Studies in/of the Anthropocene Research Network is pleased to announce the program for its first conference, "Music Studies and the Anthropocene: Ruptures and Convergences."  This two-day, discussion-intensive symposium will take place in a hybrid format between 21-22 May 2022, with in-person meetings scheduled to take place in Berkeley, CA.  The program can be accessed here.  More information can be found on our website.

We invite all those interested in attending to complete the registration form, which can be accessed here.  Zoom links will be provided closer to the conference.  There is no registration fee.

Please write to me with any questions you might have.

--
Kirsten Paige, Ph.D. (she/her)
Assistant Teaching Professor of Musicology