Online screening of "The Singing Planet"

Aaron Allen

Mar 28, 2022, 7:49:45 PM3/28/22
to Ecomusicology List
Dear Ecomusicology List:
You may find the following online event of interest. If you follow the instructions on the registration website below, the tickets are indeed free (although they may be limited). Full disclosure: I'm a board member of this organization, which takes a human rights / social justice approach to environmental issues via empowering women. (While they might contact you after the event with further information or requests, they won't pester you!) Happy to answer any questions if you have them.
Cheers,
Aaron