FREE - Natural History Collection Education DemoCamp

Teresa Mourad

May 31, 2024, 11:24:35 AMMay 31
to Education

Note: ESA is pleased to share this information. Please know that this is not an ESA event. For questions, please contact educatio...@gmail.com

Dear Colleagues:

The Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC) Education Sessional Committee is hosting a virtual Natural History Collection Education DemoCamp. The goal is to share, discover, and discuss educational materials that have a framework in natural history. This is building upon our previous iterations of the 'education share fair' that were hosted at the annual meeting, and represents our 4th annual virtual event.

Where: Zoom, of course!

When: 26th and 27th of June, the amount of time blocks will be dependent on the number of presenters.

Cost: Free!

Presenter registration is open until June 3rd and general attendee registration will be open up until the event. Please see the website for additional details and reach out to us with any questions: educatio...@gmail.com

Liz Leith and Shanna Hillard, Committee Co-Chairs

Jen Bauer, Committee Secretary

Teresa

Teresa Mourad

Director, Education and Diversity Programs

Ecological Society of America

LinkedIn  Social Media   Twitter

ESA members enjoy incredible benefits—
journal access, career development, publishing
discounts, a network of thousands and so much

more—Join today!

Ecological Society of America

1990 M St NW Ste 700

Washington DC 20036