Free Teacher Workshop in The Bahamas!

Katelyn McKee

Nov 16, 2023, 10:50:34 AM11/16/23
to ecoe...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

International Field Studies, Inc. is a non-profit organization that runs a field station on Andros Island, in the Bahamas. We have an upcoming Free Teacher Training Workshop geared toward marine science and environmental educators.  Attached is a flyer with more information about this workshop and our marine biology field station, Forfar Field Station, on Andros Island.

International Field Studies is now accepting applications for our Free Teacher Workshop on Andros Island, The Bahamas! This workshop will provide teachers with the foundational knowledge and skills needed to conduct field studies and incorporate meaningful travel experiences into their teaching and learning practices. Below are dates/information.

Teacher Workshop Dates: July 13-18, 2024

Application Deadline: December 31st

For more workshop information and to apply please visit https://www.intlfieldstudies.org/teacher

Please pass this information along to any colleagues or friends that are teachers if you believe they would be interested in this opportunity. Thank you!

Katelyn McKee
Program Coordinator
1550 Old Henderson Rd, Suite E268
Columbus, OH 43220

Teacher Workshop Social Media Image.jpg
Forfar and Teacher Workshop Flyer 2024.pdf