You are Invited to the 4DEE Extravaganza

Teresa Mourad

Apr 18, 2024, 12:34:52 PMApr 18
to ecoe...@googlegroups.com

Unleash the power of the Four-Dimensional Ecology Education (4DEE) framework in your classes, courses, programs and research!

ESA is proud to present the 4DEE Extravaganza – a two-day Zoom event happening on

April 24 @ 11 am – 1 pm Eastern

April 30  @  2 pm – 4 pm Eastern

https://www.esa.org/4dee/extravaganza/

Attend one or both days for peer-to-peer exchange and networking.

Program Chair:

Jennifer Doherty, Michigan State University

Keynote Speakers:

Jenny Dauer, University of Nebraska-Lincoln

Masani Shanaz, Michigan State University

The 2024 4DEE Extravaganza features

• Two inspiring keynote speakers to stretch our understanding

• A showcase of published teaching resources by our 4DEE Education Scholars

• Perspectives from the field – conversations with faculty who have incorporated 4DEE

Join the Conversation and walk away with a bounty of ideas and resources!

https://www.esa.org/4dee/extravaganza/

Teresa

Teresa Mourad

Director, Education and Diversity Programs

Ecological Society of America

LinkedIn  Social Media   Twitter

ESA members enjoy incredible benefits—
journal access, career development, publishing
discounts, a network of thousands and so much

more—Join today!

Ecological Society of America

1990 M St NW Ste 700

Washington DC 20036