Food Politics Forum & Enviro BBQ- Thursday

Kristy Walters

Aug 22, 2010, 1:19:36 AM8/22/10
to eco...@googlegroups.com
Hey food co-op friends!

   thought you might be interested in the Food Politics Forum on during Sustainability Week at UQ starting Monday. (I've attached the flyer with all the other events too)

Food Politics

What are the problems with our current food systems? Can they be sustainable?
Are there viable alternatives? What do these look like?
Come along and hear from two enthusiastic and knowledgeable speakers.

Dr Kristen Lyons - Senior Lecturer, School of Social Sciences UQ
Robert Pekin - Founder of Food Connect

Thursday 27th 4 - 5pm
Conference Room, SSH Library ground floor (Duhig Blg)

followed by

Enviro BBQ

Ecobug Food Co-op is cooking up a feast! Munch on some veggie food while listening to some acoustic music (instruments & musicians welcome!)

On the grass just outside the SSH Library
From 5pm, thursday.

See you there?
it'll be great!
Kristy

Kristy Walters
Australian Student Environment Network [ASEN]

0423 478757

ASEN - a social change network campaigning for environmental justice