RE: {Ecobug} Digest for ecobug@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Sarah Chambers

Mar 21, 2011, 7:18:47 PM3/21/11
to eco...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I went along to the Alumni Court at about 620 and didn’t find anyone there. I guess this is why!

How was the evening? Did you come up with any ideas for the community garden or any upcoming events?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Sarah

Mar 22, 2011, 9:47:58 PM3/22/11
to Ecobug Food Co-operative
Hey Sarah (plus everyone else)

I'm not sure what happened with the meeting on Monday... Michael and I
were in the Alumni court until around 6:40ish, but we may have been
looking the Schonell when you were there. No one else turned up, so we
have yet to discuss anything. Hopefully we can all get together soon!

Cheers,

Morgan

On Mar 22, 9:18 am, Sarah Chambers <s.chambe...@uq.edu.au> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I went along to the Alumni Court at about 620 and didn't find anyone there. I guess this is why!
>
> How was the evening? Did you come up with any ideas for the community garden or any upcoming events?
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Cheers,
> Sarah

carmen ansaldo

Mar 23, 2011, 8:40:11 AM3/23/11
to morgan...@hotmail.com, Ecobug Food Co-operative
Yeah I rocked up a bit after 6.30 and bumped into Michael but no one else. We should definitely arrange something a bit more solid!

Would be great to catch up.

C.