Sustainable Seafood Guide launched

Jessie Anne Wells

Nov 24, 2010, 3:26:15 AM11/24/10
to Jessie Anne Wells, uq...@yahoogroups.com, uqgr...@googlegroups.com, eco...@googlegroups.com, griffith...@gmail.com, Emma-Kate Rose, angli...@angligreen.org.au, rolfk...@gmail.com, Ngaire McGaw, littl...@bigpond.com.au, Luke Reade, Larry Frazier, Colman Ridge, David Hood, Paul Schmidt, Will Probert, James Patterson

Dear friends with food & sustainability interests,

AMCS has just launched their new book and comprehensive online guide to sustainable seafood in Australia.

please check it out and pass it on to others who may be interested, it would be great to lighten our pressure on the oceans.

thanks,

- Jessie

If you are having trouble reading this email, Click here

Australia's Sustainable Seafood Guide

New Sustainable Seafood Guide launched

AMCS is excited to unveil the new edition of Australia's Sustainable Seafood Guide.

This compact, user-friendly, consumer guide has been developed in response to public concerns about overfishing and its impact on our oceans and their wildlife. It is designed to help you make informed seafood choices and play a part in swelling the tide for healthy oceans.

Purchase today on our online shop.

Updated with the latest research, the new Guide is super sized now covering over 100 species of seafood most commonly found in our supermarkets, restaurants and fishmongers.

It also includes regional, imported and canned seafood and information about our fisheries, aquaculture, seafood and health and more.

Catch Sustainable Seafood online!

We are also thrilled to announce Australia's first ever online sustainability guide for seafood consumers. Visit www.sustainableseafood.org.au to learn about the true state of our seafood and download the new Australia's Mini Sustainable Seafood Guide for free.

As consumers, we can and do make a difference through the choices we make.

Shop for the Seas this Christmas

Check out our calendars, diaries and other beautiful gifts on our secure online store so you can shop for the seas with ease this Christmas.

Visit www.marineconservation.org.au today and be part of the solution to our ocean's blues.

www.marineconservation.org.au