UQ News - Food Politics Forum

Ms Allison ROCK

Aug 22, 2010, 7:29:16 PM8/22/10
to kristy....@gmail.com, eco...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Krtisy,

My name is Allie Rock and I work for the UQ Office of Communications.  I got your email about Sustainability Week and about the talk with Dr Kristen Lyons and Robert Pekin and thought I could put something together for UQ News.  I know it's already Monday so hopefully we can get it out by Wednesday and up on the web site.  I can add some background on Sustainability Week and whatever events are left before the release is published.

Let me know what works for you and it would be great to get a couple quotes from Dr Lyons.  I can email her a couple of questions as soon as I hear back from you.

Also if you are interested and wanted to send me as much information as you have about Sustainability Week that would be great too.

Thanks,

Allie Rock