Annual General Meeting & Full Moon Fiesta!

Michael Vincent

Sep 9, 2010, 12:28:15 AM9/9/10
to eco...@googlegroups.com
Ecobug’s AGM will be on in just a few weeks time!

The AGM is an important chance to find out what’s been happening in our co-op and to influence its future direction. This is a meeting at which important decisions will be made, everyone is encouraged to join in. It will also be a great opportunity meet other Members, and enjoy some great food and company as the sun sets.

Come and hear about the obstacles we’ve faced this year, and future avenues to keep Ecobug going strong. You wouldn’t want to be anywhere else on the 23rd!

WHEN - 5pm Tues. 23rd Sept.
WHERE - Natural Amphitheatre, by the lakes (provisionally - watch the mailing list for updates)
WHAT TO BRING - A plate to share, if you’re feeling culinary.

alexandra mercer

Sep 12, 2010, 7:30:02 PM9/12/10
to vonc...@gmail.com, eco...@googlegroups.com
Hey Michael & ecobug,
Sorry if this has already been resolved... the Tuesday in September is the 21st (23rd is a Thursday). Do we mean the Tuesday?
Sounds good!
Ack

--
You're a member of the "Ecobug Food Co-operative" group.
Post to eco...@googlegroups.com and

If you want to become more involved become a member of "Ecobug Coordinators" at http://groups.google.com.au/group/ecobug-coordinators?hl=en

Michael Vincent

Sep 12, 2010, 8:03:55 PM9/12/10
to alexandra mercer, eco...@googlegroups.com
My mistake! It's on thursday the 23rd. Thanks for pointing that out!
Michael