Why Are Your Cleansing? What Are Your Goals?

Eco-Vegan Gal

Dec 29, 2011, 3:45:27 PM12/29/11
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com

Everyone has a personal reason for doing a cleanse. Perhaps it's to lose weight, to control cravings, to feel better, to get in shape, to transition into a new diet...the list goes on and on. Share why you are starting a cleanse, what your goals are, and how this group can help support you. Check out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals

VegnLane

Dec 29, 2011, 6:56:14 PM12/29/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I've been vegan for almost 3 months, but I'm not happy with my diet.
 I've been eating a lot of vegan junk food and convenience food.  I've
decided to do this cleanse because I want to feel good about my diet.
 I'm also hoping the cleanse will give me more energy and help me lose
some weight.  I picked up Crazy Sexy Diet yesterday and have been
reading it non-stop.  I'm excited to get started!!

On Dec 29, 2:45 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPuJ_dgYqG8/TKJb1_C9K4I/AAAAAAAAD2Y/-0sEudJ...>
> out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>
> .

She Don't Eat No Meat

Dec 30, 2011, 3:37:58 AM12/30/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I've been vegan for about 9 months now and have been studying abroad
the last 4. While I've maintained my veganism in Turkey, sometimes
options have been less than ideal - refined flours, fries, etc. - so
when I get home, I want to gently cleanse and get my system back on
track. I'm currently training for a marathon so while I really wanted
to do a Juice to You cleanse, more realistically, I'd like to
experiment with cutting out gluten, refined sugars, and increasing my
intake of raw foods. I feel my best on a high-raw diet and now that
I'll be heading home in a week, it will be much easier to maintain!
I'm going to try to be as close to Superhero on The Kind Diet as
possible.

StephNE500

Dec 31, 2011, 3:09:10 AM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
My plan is to eat all raw foods (but will heat, boil, saute some of
them) for the month of January. I'm still reading Crazy Sexy Diet and
I plan to use that as my guide. There will be several days in the mid-
part of the month where I will have to eat gluten due to having a
doctor's appointment, so I will definitely need to detox from that
afterwards. I'm looking forward to learning new ways to enjoy plant-
based foods from the book, this forum, etc.
> out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>
> .

nacho cheese

Dec 31, 2011, 11:08:09 PM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I want to lose weight,feel better,break some food addictions(sugar)
and feel better about how I am living my life as a role model for my
children.

On Dec 29, 12:45 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPuJ_dgYqG8/TKJb1_C9K4I/AAAAAAAAD2Y/-0sEudJ...>
> out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>
> .

Kristahl m

Jan 1, 2012, 1:52:11 AM1/1/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
My plan is to cleanse my system, lose some weight and cut out gluten
and sugar.

I hope to feel better, more active and not have any allergy problems.
I have been vegan for a few weeks now and look forward to building my
vegan diet in a nice, healthy and rewarding way.

On Dec 30 2011, 6:45 am, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPuJ_dgYqG8/TKJb1_C9K4I/AAAAAAAAD2Y/-0sEudJ...>
> out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>
> .

Ashley F. [The Unintentional Vegan]

Jan 1, 2012, 5:40:19 PM1/1/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I am starting a cleanse so that I can start from a balanced place this
year. I'd like to cut out a lot of the sugar in my diet as well as
refined foods. I will be doing several juice fasts this month (2 days
at a time) and I will be eating mostly raw foods. I still plan to eat
beans and other cooked legumes, but I will be making an effort to
stick to as much raw as possible for this month.

On Dec 29 2011, 2:45 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPuJ_dgYqG8/TKJb1_C9K4I/AAAAAAAAD2Y/-0sEudJ...>
> out my latest video to hear me talk about my goals<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>