On the web

StephNE500

Jan 18, 2012, 12:16:29 AM1/18/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
Whitney, Ashley, and Tanya,

I just wanted to let you all know I am enjoying the brief time I have to read your blogs/websites!  They are extremely helpful and motivating!  I wish I had more time to share my vegan experiences with my friends/family/the world in the form of a formal blog/website, but I just have too many other commitments that mean a lot to me, too (I currently have 3 jobs and will be adding a 4th next month--yikes!).  As it is now, I only get 4-6 hours of sleep a night, so I guess I'm just not meant to be that type of ambassador ... yet ;-)

For anyone who hasn't gotten around to it, I suggest you take a look at: http://theunintentionalvegan.com/ or http://findingthecouragetoheal.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your commitment to your sites ... I would be lost here in the middle of the country without them!

Tanya S.

Jan 18, 2012, 8:38:56 AM1/18/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
Thank You So Much Steph, for taking the time out of your busy day and life to actually read my blog!!! It's just as encouraging to me to know that others are benefiting from it, as it is to those who read it. I guess you can say it's an interchange of encouragement.

Please Remember that YOU ARE an Ambassador! You Influence everyone around you, every day, by your example! Actions speak LOUDER than words, and every day that you choose to nourish yourself with Fresh, Living, Whole Foods, you SHOW others what's possible.

I hope you and everyone else on here will keep in touch when this cleanse is all over. Besides finally adding Green Juice to my life, what I have enjoyed MOST about this Cleanse, is having had the opportunity to get to know all of you. It is so inspiring to know that I'm NOT alone, and that there's support out there, whenever I should need it.

So, TO ALL OF YOU, Please KEEP IN TOUCH! Stop by my blog, Leave a comment, and NEVER hesitate to reach out when you're starting to feel lost. I'm here, Whitney, Ashley, and I'm sure countless others, are here; There's NEVER a reason to stop LOVING YOURSELF in all the ways that we've discussed these past few weeks.

Have an Awesome day Steph, and all you Gorgeous and Handsome Healthy Vegans out there! :)

Tanya S.
http://findingthecouragetoheal.blogspot.com/

http://www.ecovegangal.com

Ashley F. [The Unintentional Vegan]

Jan 18, 2012, 11:41:38 AM1/18/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Thank you so much for your kind words, Steph!

I completely agree with Tanya that you are an ambassador in your
actions. People take notice, whether you know it or not. I also second
the fact that you can all drop by my blog anytime you are feeling lost
or need some encouragement! I'm always available by email as well
(theuninten...@gmail.com) if you want to discuss anything at
all!

I highly recommend Tanya's blog! It is uplifting and always reminds me
to take a minute to focus on the good in my life!

On Jan 18, 7:38 am, "Tanya S." <tanya.m.schroe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank You So Much Steph, for taking the time out of your busy day and life
> to actually read my blog!!! It's just as encouraging to me to know that
> others are benefiting from it, as it is to those who read it. I guess you
> can say it's an *interchange *of encouragement.
>
> Please Remember that YOU ARE an Ambassador! You Influence everyone around
> you, every day, by your example! Actions speak LOUDER than words, and every
> day that you choose to nourish yourself with Fresh, Living, Whole Foods,
> you SHOW others what's possible.
>
> I hope you and everyone else on here will keep in touch when this cleanse
> is all over. Besides finally adding Green Juice to my life, what I have
> enjoyed MOST about this Cleanse, is having had the opportunity to get to
> know all of you. It is so inspiring to know that I'm NOT alone, and that
> there's support out there, whenever I should need it.
>
> So, TO ALL OF YOU, Please KEEP IN TOUCH! Stop by my blog, Leave a comment,
> and NEVER hesitate to reach out when you're starting to feel lost. I'm
> here, Whitney, Ashley, and I'm sure countless others, are here; There's
> NEVER a reason to stop LOVING YOURSELF in all the ways that we've discussed
> these past few weeks.
>
> Have an Awesome day Steph, and all you Gorgeous and Handsome Healthy Vegans
> out there! :)
>
> Tanya S.http://findingthecouragetoheal.blogspot.com/

Tanya S.

Jan 18, 2012, 1:04:08 PM1/18/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
Awww....thanks Ashley!!!! I really love your blog too...especially the yummy recipes. The photos always make me hungry. :)

Tanya S.

Jan 20, 2012, 1:04:43 PM1/20/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Girls! The Cleanse is coming to a close, and I've learned so much! If you have a moment, please stop by and check out
today's post on my blog: Why I'm Succeeding at Changing My Life

http://findingthecouragetoheal.blogspot.com/

Have an Awesome Day!!!!!!!!
Tanya