Why Are You Starting A Cleanse? What Are Your Goals?

Eco-Vegan Gal

Dec 29, 2011, 3:48:25 PM12/29/11
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com

Everyone has a personal reason for doing a cleanse. Perhaps it's to lose weight, to control cravings, to feel better, to get in shape, to transition into a new diet...the list goes on and on. Share why you are starting a cleanse, what your goals are, and how this group can support you. Check out my recent video in which I talk about my own goals.

Mrs. Collins

Dec 29, 2011, 4:39:18 PM12/29/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Cleansing to clean out the old (physically, emotionally, and
psychologically...a fresh start to drop pounds, get active, have
energy, and with group support--sounds great to me! Support - I hope-
will come with motivating posts, "we can do it" attitude and great
healthy-healing discussions.

On Dec 29, 2:48 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-HPuJ_dgYqG8/TKJb1_C9K4I/AAAAAAAAD2Y/-0sEudJ...>
> Everyone has a personal reason for doing a cleanse<http://www.ecovegangal.com/search/label/cleanse>.
> Perhaps it's to lose weight, to control cravings, to feel better, to get in
> shape, to transition into a new diet...the list goes on and on. Share why
> you are starting a cleanse, what your goals are, and how this group can
> support you. Check out my recent video in which I talk about my own goals.<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>

Kristahl m

Dec 30, 2011, 12:54:44 AM12/30/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I have just recently fully transitioned to vegan. I hope to focus my
cleanse on getting all of the 'bad' out of my system and replacing it
with delicious vegan food :)

I am also going to be removing gluten from my diet also and focusing.
On a lot more fresh produce and maybe even some raw meals.

Just a side note, I am really enjoying your website and Youtube
channel and a group cleanse is an excellent idea. Thank you !
> Everyone has a personal reason for doing a cleanse<http://www.ecovegangal.com/search/label/cleanse>.
> Perhaps it's to lose weight, to control cravings, to feel better, to get in
> shape, to transition into a new diet...the list goes on and on. Share why
> you are starting a cleanse, what your goals are, and how this group can
> support you. Check out my recent video in which I talk about my own goals.<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga-MafjLgus>

Rach

Dec 30, 2011, 1:37:23 AM12/30/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Hmmm, well I am doing a cleanse to hopefully help my body feel
better. I already am vegan, but suffer from nausea and constant
stomachaches. Hopefully eliminating gluten, and eating clean will
help get my digestive system back on track. At any rate, I need to
add more veggies into my diet.