Cleanse Cabarnet!!

cheryl...@hotmail.com

Jan 8, 2012, 6:53:35 PM1/8/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Just finished juice fast with 32 ounces of green/carrot/beet juice.

Ashley F. [The Unintentional Vegan]

Jan 9, 2012, 9:31:42 AM1/9/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Yum! That's one of my favorites! I also had a good one last night:
kale/onion/zucchini/tomato.

On Jan 8, 5:53 pm, "cherylkoot...@hotmail.com"

Tanya S.

Jan 9, 2012, 1:39:59 PM1/9/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
that sounds delicious Cheryl! At 3pm today, I'm having Cucumber, Celery, Spinach, Kale, lemon, and pear Green Juice. Can't wait!
Just had a VERY DELICIOUS Stir fried Kale Recipe over pasta. I'll be posting the recipe in a few minutes if you're interested.
http://findingthecouragetoheal.blogspot.com/

On Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 6:53 PM, cheryl...@hotmail.com <cheryl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Just finished juice fast with 32 ounces of green/carrot/beet juice.

http://www.ecovegangal.com

cheryl...@hotmail.com

Jan 9, 2012, 5:29:44 PM1/9/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
sounds like soup

On Jan 9, 9:31 am, "Ashley F. [The Unintentional Vegan]"
> > Just finished juice fast with 32 ounces of green/carrot/beet juice.- Hide quoted text -

Ashley F. [The Unintentional Vegan]

Jan 10, 2012, 10:37:44 AM1/10/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Now that you say that it would totally make a good soup! I'll have to
try warming it up sometime :)

On Jan 9, 4:29 pm, "cherylkoot...@hotmail.com"