How Are You Feeling About Starting the Cleanse Tomorrow?

Eco-Vegan Gal

Dec 31, 2011, 7:23:05 PM12/31/11
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
Excited? Nervous? Any questions or concerns? What have you been eating?

I'm excited! I have been indulging in sugary, salty, oily, gluteny and soy-y foods plus some alcohol to celebrate the New Year, but looking forward to eating clean tomorrow!

Don't forget, you can start a topic/thread on the Google Groups too - perfect for asking questions and sharing successes or disappointments : )

StephNE500

Dec 31, 2011, 10:18:36 PM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I'm excited! I just checked out your list of things to have for a
"healthy cleanse" ... no apples? Yikes. That's a concern for me ...
I eat an apple every day during my prep period so that will be
something I will miss doing. I'm not as far along in the book as I
wanted to be but it'll be a good way to start tomorrow = reading! I
will also be indulging in a couple drinks tonight to celebrate :)
Happy New Year, everyone!

On Dec 31, 6:23 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excited? Nervous? Any questions or concerns? What have you been eating?
>
> I'm excited! I have been indulging in sugary, salty, oily, gluteny and
> soy-y foods plus some alcohol to celebrate the New Year, but looking
> forward to eating clean tomorrow!
>
> *Don't forget, you can start a topic/thread on the Google Groups too -
> perfect for asking questions and sharing successes or disappointments : )*

nacho cheese

Dec 31, 2011, 10:54:03 PM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I am excited and nervous. I have been vegan in the past but my current
diet is lowfat and i eat very little dairy, but also eat meat daily so
I am ready to start feeling better. I also have 2 toddlers a teenager
and husband to cook for. I am hoping to slowly change our diet but Iam
the only one cleansing in our household.

On Dec 31, 4:23 pm, Eco-Vegan Gal <engageproducti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excited? Nervous? Any questions or concerns? What have you been eating?
>
> I'm excited! I have been indulging in sugary, salty, oily, gluteny and
> soy-y foods plus some alcohol to celebrate the New Year, but looking
> forward to eating clean tomorrow!
>
> *Don't forget, you can start a topic/thread on the Google Groups too -
> perfect for asking questions and sharing successes or disappointments : )*

Eco-Vegan Gal

Jan 2, 2012, 9:27:39 PM1/2/12
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
you can certainly have apples, but since they're sugary I personally keep them at a minimum. However, they're relatively low on the glycemic index... I would have them in your morning juice if you think it needs it, and opt for green apples. Berries are low in sugar, so you might want to have them as a sweet treat instead.