Pre-Cleanse Holiday Weekend: Splurge or Transition?

Eco-Vegan Gal

Dec 30, 2011, 8:07:39 PM12/30/11
to eco-vegan-...@googlegroups.com
With a few days left before January 1st, are you going to splurge before the cleanse or have you already started transitioning? I'm probably going to do a little splurging tonight and tomorrow since I already eat pretty healthy and in line with the Crazy Sexy Diet - I'll probably just have a little sugar.

StephNE500

Dec 31, 2011, 3:04:03 AM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I'm not splurging, just eating regularly ... which does include some
sugar and a couple convenience foods that contain preservatives and
artificial colors, etc. I bought the book Crazy Sexy Diet for my
Kindle device, so I'm reading it in preparation for January 1st
(tomorrow already!). I'm in the process of being diagnosed with
Celiac Disease so I will have to eat gluten before my next doctor's
appointment, which is mid-January ... so that will put a little bit of
a wrench in the month-long cleanse plan.
Message has been deleted

nacho cheese

Dec 31, 2011, 11:13:26 PM12/31/11
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
Well a little splurge..bagels and some leftovers because I really hate
to waste anything. I have already been cutting out caffiene and
eating more fiber I know this will be a shock to my system but I
anticipate feeling great.

Kristahl m

Jan 1, 2012, 1:49:19 AM1/1/12
to Eco-Vegan Gal Cleanse
I am currently on a road trip and won't be starting my cleanse until
next weekend (7th).

I have been cutting down my intake of sugar and gluten and look
forward to starting the cleanse. I haven't been splurging as such,
more so using up what I have so not to waste anything :)