Fwd: [hobak] Wed 9/3 HOBAK hosting Urban Shield signmaking party

1 view

K.F.

Aug 23, 2014, 4:02:17 PM8/23/14
to eclips...@googlegroups.com
Dear Eclipse Rising network,
The 9th annual Urban Shield - the SWAT team training and weapons expo that brings together local, regional and global police-military units - will be held in Oakland this coming September 4-8. Oakland is gearing up to stop it!
Our ally organization in Oakland, HOBAK is hosting a sign-making party for this action. Please see the e-mail below. The people need to let the police know we are not OK with the extreme militarization of local police force.
Kei Fischer