Eclipse Xtext virtual workshop on 5’th of Sep. 2015

neeraj bhusare

Aug 25, 2015, 11:10:06 AM8/25/15
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am conducting a virtual workshop on Eclipse Xtext framework on 5’th of Sep. 2015. It is a one day, purely hands-on workshop. If you have interest in Domain Specific Language's and would like to create one, then you should join the workshop.

I have conducted the workshop twice and the feedback is provided below. Please get in touch with me if you have interest in enrolling for the course – neeraj...@gmail.com/8971000752.

Feedback:

It was an excellent complete hands-on workshop covering all basic concepts of the Xtext grammar language. It was so interesting to learn and create a new language and try various aspects of the language practically that extending the workshop for few more hours also wouldn't have mattered. All thanks to Trainer who simplified it for us with his rich knowledge and years of experience in the field!!
- Vivek Veera, IBM India.

One of the best, most useful workshops I’ve ever had, seriously! I think there are so many folks like me who kind of were thrown into it and didn’t get a great basic foundation. Basic is good, and Neeraj presented it so clearly and with purpose. Thanks for the training!!!
- Hemal Bavishi, AVIN Systems

I am newbie and I had zero prior experience to Xtext technology. The way Neeraj conducted the workshop is appreciable - Content, Explanation, Presentation, Question-Answer, Hands-on all was very well driven and executed.
- Brajesh K Rathore, Sapient

Most of the complex concepts were simplified by the trainer, made it easy to understand
- Workshop participant

It was quite interesting and made clear about Xtext
- Workshop participant

---
Best regards, Neeraj