Fw: how to add radio button to palette drawer in GEF

vrushali babar

Aug 5, 2012, 8:04:45 AM8/5/12
to eclipse-pune

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: vrushali babar <vrus...@yahoo.com>
To: "platfo...@eclipse.org" <platfo...@eclipse.org>; "gef...@eclipse.org" <gef...@eclipse.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2012 5:33 PM
Subject: how to add radio button to palette drawer in GEF

Hi,

I'm v much new to GEF and have been trying my hands on building editor using GEF. I want to develope a simple editor with paletter drawer containing controls like text box, radio button etc. I had gone through examples listed on the site but they all seem to have more of shapes and not controls.
Is there any tutorial explaining how to handle such controls on palette drawer?
Any pointers for clickables in gef would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance,
Vrushali.

neeraj bhusare

Aug 5, 2012, 12:58:45 PM8/5/12
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vrushali,
I would recommend you to take a look at the "WindowBuilder" project -
http://www.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/.

Help docs - help.eclipse.org (WindowBuilder Pro User Guide)
Links to the repo. - http://www.eclipse.org/windowbuilder/involved.php
For queries specific to Window builder, please use the forum - http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=214&S=7625d8ab46b00e13497393e863841f04.

Hope this helps.
---