June 2020 and December 2020 Data Posted - Please send ORCIDs

Kristina Collins

Jul 5, 2021, 1:01:38 PM7/5/21
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We've completed the audio processing for the December 2020 Eclipse Festival and posted the data! I have also updated the contributor list for the June 2020 dataset.

If you contributed to one of these datasets, please take a moment to do two things:

1) Check the dataset and let me know if there is an error in your coordinates. No need to reply if everything's fine - most of the coordinates are self-reported, so I'm assuming they are correct unless I receive a notification otherwise.

2) Make sure your name is listed correctly as a contributor on the Zenodo page under "Data collector(s)". If you have an ORCID, please send it to me. When I add it to the dataset, an ORCID icon (  ) will appear next to your name on the Zenodo page, allowing the dataset to be linked to other contributions and academic publications you may have. This will improve the traceability of our data under FAIR Data standards.

The next steps will be to process the June 2021 data and complete our paper on the data processing procedures and visualization, so keep an eye on this list for updates in the coming weeks.

Thanks and 73,
-Kristina