Eclipse Festival Updates: Certificates, Antarctic Eclipse Festival

Kristina Collins

Nov 16, 2021, 1:00:53 PM11/16/21
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
Some updates on the Eclipse Festival campaigns are below. More to come in the next few days.
73,
-KC

Participation Certificates for Previous Events
The participation certificates for past events are finally, finally going in the mail. If you participated in multiple events, you should receive all your certificates in one envelope, along with a letter containing event updates. Postal delays are possible, particularly for international mail: if you do not receive your certificates by the first of February, email me. Digital copies are attached to this email if you would like to print your own.

Antarctic Eclipse Festival!
Please save the date: we are 15 days away from the start of the fourth Eclipse Festival campaign. I will be sending out an email soon with more information about this event. Updates will also be posted to the event page here: https://hamsci.org/december-2021-eclipse-festival-frequency-measurement

Partial Lunar Eclipse This Week
Check here to see if you're in the viewing area for the Antarctic eclipse's lunar counterpart: https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2021-november-19

GPSDO Spreadsheet
Are you wondering how to GPS-discipline your radio? Here's a crowdsourced spreadsheet to keep track of different rigs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v4Aj5zgLVIgvqlmqiaU29mlfxH4AIzBTQVkPwA5BxhI/edit?usp=sharing
If your model isn't represented on the list, please add it with a note.

june2020qsl.pdf
june21qsl.pdf
december2020qsl.pdf