Eclipse Festival Reminder - Data Collection Starts in 1 Hour

Kristina Collins

Dec 8, 2020, 6:01:30 PM12/8/20
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is your reminder that data collection for the Eclipse Festival starts in one hour. I will also send a scheduled reminder a few minutes before the start of data collection.

Please submit data to the upload link on the experiment page as often as necessary, and keep file size below 15 GB each. It may be best to export and upload .WAV files about once a day. There is no need to put recordings in a zipped folder, although you will probably want to compress the recording in order to speed the upload process.

I will send occasional updates as the experiment progresses.

Thanks and 73,
-Kristina KD8OXT