Eclipse Festival Research Updates: Callsign List, CEDAR Workshop

Kristina Collins

Jun 23, 2021, 3:30:58 PM6/23/21
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Thanks to all who submitted data for the June 2021 Eclipse Festival. I received files from the following stations: AA8K, AD0RR, DH6MB, EA1IUO, ES5NHC, F4IEW, F4IQE, F5GNR, G0LHZ, JJ1BDX, K1FR, K6FOD, K7TXL, KA4RXP, KB3CS, KC3BTV, KD2LOF, KD8RV, KE8QWB, KI4MZA, KK1L, M0HGU, N2OA, N6NC, PA0ARR, PA0RWT, PA0SLT, RA3PPY, SP9MUF, SQ9PPT, SV2BBO, UA9LIF, VA3CBN, VA3ROM, VK7KPC, W0EJO, W7SUA, WV5L, YO8TLC, and ZS6BD. (Also WA2IKL). If your call is missing from this list, please let me know.
I will be reviewing the data over the coming days.

I will be giving a brief presentation on the June event as part of a session at the CEDAR (Coupling, Energetics and Dynamics of Atmospheric Regions) workshop tomorrow. Session details are available here and you can watch the plenary sessions (although probably not the smaller session at which I will be presenting) on the CEDAR YouTube channel.

Further bulletins to come, as we're working on the processing and analysis of the December 2020 dataset.

Thanks and 73,
-Kristina