Eclipse Spykit V2 Available for Download

Annamalai Chockalingam

Jan 30, 2012, 12:39:01 PM1/30/12
to YASH S, Anal Nadgouda, Anu Anand, Madhu Samuel, Ajay Singh Tomar (RBEI/EMT2), Aravind, Bruno Braga, Jeevs ....in Bangalore!, Moacy Barros, Prateek Babel, Chandresh Gandhi, Chetan Kumar, Schlichting Marco (DGS-EC/ESB3), A R Imran (DGS-EC/PJ-GC RBEI/EMT2), Venkatesh D, David Smith, Diana Joseph, Rajnish Kamath (RBEI/EAR2), Sudarshan Out for Sometime, Girishan Shanmugam, madhuli...@wipro.com, Prakash G.R., Ketan Padegaonkar, Krishna Venkatraman, Lynn Gayowski, Nagarajan Murugesan, Ravichandran M, nageshvk, Nanjundarao, Archana Shimoga, shekar....@in.non.schneider-electric.com, Karthi, Raghavendra Rao T S, Tom Prakke, Tom Gilb, Tony Cowling, Uma_C...@mahindrasatyam.com, Shwetha V (RBIN/EMT2), vino, y_ye...@hotmail.com, Zakir Hussain (RBIN/EMT2), ajay vatts, eclipse-c...@googlegroups.com, eclipse-ba...@googlegroups.com
Dear All

Thanks for all the support given for Eclipse Spykit V1.

Handy Toolkit for Performance Tuning of Eclipse Projects
This Project is inspired by Runtime Spy, one of Core Tools available
from Eclipse.org. During our search for Runtime Spy, we realised that
the support for this tool has been stopped since Eclipse 3.2 when
Eclipse was moved to OSGI.Our motive of this project is to revive
Runtime Spy back and add more functionality into the same and also
create a set of tools that would come in handy for Performance Tuning
of Eclipse Projects.

We invite the Eclipse Community to start using the project for their
performance tuning activities. Do please log in issues and new
features that you would be interested in. We would be more than happy
to implement it and provide a release immediately.

The Project is hosted on http://code.google.com and you may download
the latest version.
Please visit http://www.ancitconsulting.com/tiki-index.php?page=eclipse-spykit
for more details.

The Source Code is also available for download thru SVN, we would
encourage the contributors to take the source and build around it and
contribute back to the project.
Google Code Link : https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/eclipse-spykit/

Looking forward to your support to keep this live. This is its 1st
kind in Eclipse Startup Performance Tuning Project. Please do forward
the same to other Eclipse developers in your town and community.

Regards
Annamalai C
ANCIT CONSULTING