Eclipse opportunity

neeraj bhusare

Sep 21, 2011, 3:43:32 AM9/21/11
to eclipse-...@googlegroups.com, eclipse-ba...@googlegroups.com
Looking for Eclipse developer. Should have good experience in RCP/Plug-in development. Besides RCP, the candidate will get an opportunity to work on CDT/DSF/TCS and Eclipse debugger infrastructure. Besides development, the candidate is expected to mentor the team and participate in various design decisions. It is a long term project (roughly 2+ years) and the compensation is pretty good. The location is in Bangalore. If interested, please write me at neeraj...@gmail.com or you can directly call me - +91 9860457187.

Regards,
Neeraj Bhusare