Installing Fixes through classic update

Aravind

Nov 2, 2010, 2:04:45 AM11/2/10
to eclipse-ba...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are providing the fixes as update-site.zip, so that the consumers can install the archived update from their eclipse.

Help-->Software Updates-->Find and Install (Classic Update feature)

After installing the fix, the plug-ins still show the older version.

Suppose, we have fix no 417 already installed and they are trying to install fix no 418 on top of it via classic update.

In the About dialog of the eclipse, the feature details show the version of 418 (latest fix installed) where as the plug-in details still show the version 417 (old fix).

Need some pointers on this...

Regards,
Aravind