vim freezes after :w<enter> with eclim

jura...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2018, 9:45:20 PM12/6/18
to eclim-user
Hello!

I've build eclim from source a few days ago. I was experimenting for a couple of days with it until at some point vim started acting weird by not letting me save any files while using the eclim plugin. When I press :w and enter, vim just gets stuck in the command line region and I could type anything there (including :q) until I terminate from the mode with Ctrl-c to get back to the still unsaved file. Vim saves fine as root or using vim -u NONE. I've tried disabling .vimrc but the problem persisted.

I'm using

Slackware 64-bit 14.2,
vim 7.4.1938,
JDK 1.8.0.191,