Open file from navigation into buffer

sam_w...@hotmail.com

Sep 7, 2018, 3:57:37 PM9/7/18
to eclim-user
Hey,
I recently switched from eclim headless mode to eclim embedded so I could work on a bigger project, does anybody know of a way to open files from the navigation window into the buffer of your current gvim embedded window, currently it just opens the file into a separate gvim window, thank you.

Eric Van Dewoestine

Sep 10, 2018, 11:03:23 PM9/10/18
to eclim...@googlegroups.com
There is no support for that. If you use an external gvim instance
instead of the embedded version, then you can have files opened in
gvim tabs instead of eclipse tabs (option on the preferences page).
> --

eric