Will Eclim Support to VSCODE?

Dennis Mao

Oct 17, 2018, 8:50:15 AM10/17/18
to eclim-dev
Does eclim have plan to develop a plugin for vscode just like Pydev?

Eric Van Dewoestine

Oct 17, 2018, 12:41:02 PM10/17/18
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean this? https://code.visualstudio.com/

First I've seen of it. Are you looking for eclipse features within
that (provided by eclim)?
If so, I'm actually hoping this takes off: https://langserver.org/
As a one man show, with little free time to spend on eclim anymore,
I'm really happy to see that there is finally a protocol emerging
which should make eclim obsolete. I feel like it's a decade overdue.

On 2018-10-17 05:50:15, Dennis Mao wrote:
> Does eclim have plan to develop a plugin for vscode just like Pydev?
>
> --

eric