Eclipse Marker in eclim

Markus Knecht

Sep 12, 2016, 7:49:33 AM9/12/16
to eclim-dev
Hi Everybody

I have not much expirience with Eclipse or vim in general.
We have an Eclipse plugin, which adds Markers over the IRessource.createMarker(String id) to an eclipse file.
Now I have to make this plugin usable from Vim and decided to use eclim for that.
I initially hopped, that the marker will work out of the box, but that was not the case.
the createMarker methode is succesfully called (I added a println, right after it which I see in the eclimd console), but the marker does not appear in eclim.
Can someone point me to the point in the eclim/vim code, where the markers from the eclipse Ressource are transfered/displayed in vim, so i can evaluate whats going wrong?

The desired setup is Szenario 1. where vim is the primary editor and a eclimd instance is running to provide the eclipse features + features from our plugin.

Kind Regards
Markus Knecht