Latest build from debugger branch fails

13 views
Skip to first unread message

Kannan

unread,
Oct 10, 2014, 2:02:53 AM10/10/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Eric,
  I couldn't make out what the error is. Can you help out? I took all your changes.

org.eclim.build.eclipse:
     [exec] /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/org.eclim/nailgun/configure: line 1325: config.log: Permission denied
     [exec] /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/org.eclim/nailgun/configure: line 1335: config.log: Permission denied

BUILD FAILED
/home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/build.xml:32: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/build.xml:160: : exec returned: 1

 
-- 
Kannan

Eric Van Dewoestine

unread,
Oct 10, 2014, 10:02:23 AM10/10/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Did you at some point build the nailgun executable as root? Try
checking the file permissions on config.log.

> --
> Kannan
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "eclim-dev" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to eclim-dev+...@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to ecli...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/eclim-dev.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
eric

Kannan

unread,
Oct 10, 2014, 11:00:50 AM10/10/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I removed that file with root permission and it builds fine.
Sorry, I overlooked it because it was working earlier even with that message.
 
-- 
Kannan


On Friday, October 10, 2014 7:02 AM, Eric Van Dewoestine <erva...@gmail.com> wrote:


On 2014-10-09 23:02:52, Kannan wrote:
> Eric,
>  I couldn't make out what the error is. Can you help out? I took all your changes.
>
> org.eclim.build.eclipse:
>      [exec] /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/org.eclim/nailgun/configure: line 1325: config.log: Permission denied
>      [exec] /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/org.eclim/nailgun/configure: line 1335: config.log: Permission denied
>
> BUILD FAILED
> /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/build.xml:32: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /home/krajah/.vim/bundle/eclim/build.xml:160: : exec returned: 1

Did you at some point build the nailgun executable as root? Try
checking the file permissions on config.log.


> --
> Kannan

>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "eclim-dev" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to eclim-dev+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

> To post to this group, send email to ecli...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/eclim-dev.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
eric

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "eclim-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to eclim-dev+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages