Contributing

Sam Simmons

Dec 1, 2014, 10:57:55 PM12/1/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,

I'd like to contribute to eclim. Are you interested in contributors? Would it be more hassle than help? Anywhere specific you would like help? Any specific issues?

I ran into needing issue212 today and thought I should give it a go. But first, I wanted to see if there's anything else before trying to code in the dark and eventually submitting a PR of what will undoubtedly amount to a large effort.

Thanks!

Sam Simmons

Dec 1, 2014, 11:14:28 PM12/1/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
Bah. Just saw the contributing section. Reading developer guide... will let you know if I can take a stab at issue212 unless I find something else in your todo.

Eric Van Dewoestine

Dec 2, 2014, 12:27:08 AM12/2/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
On 2014-12-01 20:14:28, Sam Simmons wrote:
> Bah. Just saw the contributing <http://eclim.org/contribute.html> section.
> Reading developer guide... will let you know if I can take a stab at
> issue212 unless I find something else in your todo.

Contributions are more than welcome. I am very busy these days so it
does take me some time to review pull requests depending on their
complexity, so if you do try tackling that issue, I may not get to
review it right away.

--
eric