Problem with MSSQL connection.

AK

Aug 3, 2009, 6:48:46 AM8/3/09
to ECHI Converter
Hello All,

I don't know if here is the right place to right, but I have a huge
problem. I made everything for echi-converter to work with mysql
database but now I want to make a connection to MS SQL database. The
connection is ok I can make it with FreeTDS driver, but my problems is
when I make the rake migrate function it says:

/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/dbd-odbc-0.2.4/lib/dbd/odbc/statement.rb:
41: [BUG] Segmentation fault

Anyone have any idea how to fix this ? Or what should I read to find
how to make it work.

Thank you in advance