details of echi data that is being extracted - aux reasons

Sarah

Jul 26, 2009, 10:06:03 PM7/26/09
to ECHI Converter
Hi all

I would appreciate some help please with the details of the echi data
that is extracted.

I love the system and it is extremely helpful in getting the data out
of Avaya, however I need to be able to report on Auxillary reason
codes and how long agents were indifferent codes for and I can't seem
to find this!

In CMS you can do this with a std report (I appreciate that) but I
want to do it in an external reporting system.

I see there is an echi-reasons table that is created with an aux-
reason field in it - I am assuming this is the one I need? Does this
join to the echi-records table? If so on which field?

As a matter of interest is anyone using the data for reporting with
Business Objects?

Thanks,
Sarah