ECHI CONVERTER ASCII Data insert it into Database ( MS Sql Or Oracle)

amalzari

May 1, 2009, 9:36:56 AM5/1/09
to ECHI Converter
I am new ECHI Conveter

Well, basically Avaya PSO does either the binary or ASCII interface as
part of their ECHI offer. Essentially they take the “chr” file
generated by CMS, convert it to ASCII and FTP it over.

I need to take this ASCII Data and insert it into Database ( MS Sql Or
Oracle) .

My Qusetion is WHAT tool I need to use and How can I Create tabale in
database ? How can I exports this data to MS Sql database ?

Thanks
satish

JasonGoecke

May 2, 2009, 10:09:57 AM5/2/09
to ECHI Converter
The ECHI-Converter does all of this. If you follow the instructions on
http://echi-converter.rubyforge.org you will be able to both create
all of the tables and set the utility up to handle your imports
automatically over time.

Good luck!