To Columbia Chicano Caucus

Norma A Lopez Campos

Oct 4, 2010, 3:29:02 PM10/4/10
to ec...@googlegroups.com
Columbia Chicano Caucus,

Are we going to be sent formal information (like a packet or a page) that we can forward our attendees regarding where to check in and what the general overview of the weekend will be?

Where are we picking up tickets? What is the easiest way to get there?

Also, to whom do we send the list of the students attending?

Finally, you should have informed us before hand that buying the registration fees online was going to cost an extra $2.00 per person. For student groups getting funding from their university, it would have been important information.

Thank You

Norma A Lopez Campos
Chicano Caucus
Princeton University

Abel Salgado

Oct 4, 2010, 3:42:41 PM10/4/10
to ec...@googlegroups.com
Hello Norma,
We will have that soon. We are putting the finishing touches on everything.
Thanks,
Abel