ECCC Discord Server

Ryan Leonard

Nov 17, 2020, 9:52:26 AM11/17/20
to eccc-announce

 Hi ECCC, glad to see a bunch of you in today’s annual meeting.

For those of you not in the meeting, we announced that we’d be creating an official Discord server for the ECCC, for keeping in touch with each other (especially while we’re all distancing), have inter-team-eboard chats (especially if you want to discuss how you’re team is surviving with COVID restrictions under school/local guidelines), and have rooms for our women's group and such.

I’d like to ask everyone to make sure that we’re creating an open and welcoming space, and remind everyone that we’re moderating chat to make sure that people are inclusive.

Visit http://rst.vn/discord/ to check out the server rules and the invite link.

Once you join the server, please assign roles via the Roleypoly link – this will grant you access to school-specific rooms and such. Contact me if your school isn’t listed, I’m adding them as we go.

We currently have some leveling limits to post in conference-wide channels, to reduce spam and prevent anonymous throwaway accounts from posting to everyone immediately. As you post in on-topic/school-specific channels, you’ll gain XP and access to more of the server. We’re testing this out currently with a small moderation team, and revise as we go!

Let me know if you have any questions about the server – either email me, DM me (I’m CodeLenny#0001 on Discord), or create a support ticket in the server and I’ll answer any questions that come up.

Thank you,
Ryan Leonard
ECCC MTB Coordinator