ACCC MTB Season Calendar

Kyle Helson

Aug 23, 2021, 11:43:14 AM8/23/21
to eccc-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi ECCC!

I wanted to let you know we have several MTB race weekends that are a bit further afield that may be of interest since the ECCC MTB calendar is on the lighter side. These races aren't really that close to MA/CT/VT/NH/ME, but for NY/NJ/PA/DE schools, they're not that different from driving up to, say, Burlington from State College.

This weekend, Aug 28 and 29, we have the first race of our season, hosted by King University, located in Bristol, VA: https://www.bikereg.com/king-university-collegiate-mtb-open

The following weekend, September 4-5, the University of Virginia is hosting an XC race: https://www.bikereg.com/cavalierxcclassic

As always, all collegiate races are open to all collegiate riders, regardless of conference. Races are pre-reg only on BikeReg.

If you'd like to get some more collegiate dirt in your season, consider making the trip down, we'd love to have you!

--
-- Kyle Helson
   ACCC Conference Director