travel status for fall 2020

ECCC Road Coordinator

Jul 1, 2020, 8:47:13 AM7/1/20
to eccc-a...@googlegroups.com, Kolie Moore
Hi everyone.  Please forward this thread to your fellow club members that are not subscribed to this list.

As we are trying to assess the potential for hosting a MTB racing season or not, we are looking to find out about what your schools policies will be for the fall in relation to off-campus activities and travel for recreational sporting events in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic.

If anyone has information here, please reply to me directly (DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST).  The info would be much appreciated and helpful to determine the feasibility of having a MTB season or not.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Atwood
Assistant Conference Director