February meeting update

ECCC Road Coordinator

Feb 7, 2021, 9:19:56 AM2/7/21
to eccc-a...@googlegroups.com, Kolie Moore
Hi everyone.  Please forward this message along to your team leaders in case they are not on our current list of contacts or the listserv....Thank you!!

We would like to schedule a Zoom call late next week to catch up with the teams and see how everyone is staying in touch and staying active during the pandemic.  I would like to proposed a couple of times; please see the Google Forms poll here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaAzr9eWqtCnc0JdoQZ1jrUZqCvBvXIogoau8LqBKDnn9xKQ/viewform.

Looking forward to catching up with you all.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Atwood
Assistant Conference Director