ECCC: now with social media, and new social media coordinator

Kolie Moore

Sep 18, 2020, 2:07:00 PM9/18/20
to eccc-announce
Hi everyone!

A quick heads up that we now have a social media coordinator, Katie Aman! As a Middlebury alum and all around awesome person, she'll be taking over our relevant social media accounts and doing awesome stuff with them (and is already posting great IG stories).

You can and should submit stuff to her through DMs to the accounts listed below, or email at kathry...@gmail.com

So make sure to follow, like, and tag ECCC in your posts! We will of course be maintaining this as the official ECCC announcement group, so make sure everyone sel on your team signs up here.

Thanks!
-Kolie