Schedule updates for this weekend

eccc.road

Apr 29, 2022, 6:42:39 PM4/29/22
to eccc-announce
Hi everyone. We have some scheduling changes for this weekend's racing: Please pass this along to your teammates whom are not on this listserv.

Saturday's TTT will be starting at 8:30am and all teams will be called to staging them. We'll start in the following order:
  • Men A
  • Men B
  • Men C
  • Women C.
We will start every minute instead of the normal 30 seconds.

For the road race, the Men A will start with the Men 1/2/3 (which is going to be a nice sized field BTW) at 1:40pm. The collegians will be scored separately from the 1/2/3's. Everything else is staying as originally scheduled.

Sunday's crit is heavily revised; please read below for the following schedule:
  • Intro Clinic - 9:45am - 1 hour
  • Men C - 10:15am - 40 minutes
  • Men Intro - 11:00am - 30 minutes
  • Women C/Intro - 11:45am - 40 minutes
  • Men B/Women AB - 12:30pm - 50 minutes
    • ladies -- there are only 2 of you, 1 A, 1 B; if you figure out a better option let me know before the day starts -- I'll work with you on this
  • Men A - 1:25pm - 60 minutes
We will do Men & Women C overall awards (top 3 overall) at approx. 12:45pm, and the Men & Women A&B overall awards plus awarding the Easterns Cup and Ivy Cup trophies at 2:45pm after the Men's A race is over.

Looking forward to some fun this weekend. The weather for Saturday is looking downright May-like.

Thanks,
Alan