CX This Week

Luke Knisley

Oct 19, 2021, 9:56:57 AM10/19/21
to Eccc-announce
This week, we once again have a split weekend, with races in both the mid-Atlantic and New England regions of the conference. For the mid-Atlantic folks, we will be racing at Cooper River CX in Cherry Hill, NJ. Meanwhile, the New England folks will head to Belltown CX in Portland, CT. On the Bikereg page for Belltown, you will notice that there are races both Saturday and Sunday. There are only collegiate points on offer for the USAC sanctioned event on Sunday, however I highly encourage anybody heading there to consider racing for fun on Saturday as well. As Saturday is an unsanctioned event, I am told the vibe will be closer to Ice Weasels (for those of you familiar with that event) in nature. This is a great opportunity to get your friend, roommate, significant other, or random person with a bike to try CX!

Results from Keene have been posted, and results from HPCX should be up later today.

As a reminder, please double check to make sure your USAC account is showing a domestic license as well as the collegiate one and contact Alan (ECCC...@gmail.com) if it isn't.

Finally, be sure to consult our chart (attached) to ensure you are registering for the correct category this weekend, as there have been some slight changes.

As always, don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions!
What Race Do I Enter v2.pdf