Nationals Qualifiers

ECCC Road Coordinator

May 1, 2022, 8:30:15 PM5/1/22
to eccc-announce
Congrats to everyone on a fun 2022 road season.

The following riders will be able to represent the ECCC at this upcoming weekend's Collegiate National Road Championships in Augusta, GA.

Shawn Alexander
Tanner Robison
Cooper Eastridge
Wells Willett
Adam Schwendt
Clyde Logue
Jacob Holt
Christopher Welch
Eric Loehle
Lee Lopez
Jack Gazard
Xavier Szigethy
Samuel Lear
Ian Witkowski
Sebastian Silberman
Rory Devin
Noah Koppenhaver
Ethan Turner
Josh Chu
Patrick Frank
Hudson Marks
Jacob Steinfeld
Sam Noel
Spencer Weisgram
Sarah Gibertoni
Mackenzie Marcinko
Smanatha Fox
Molly Lohry

For those that have yet to register, we have contacted Justin Evans and he is working on a solution to get those that want to register to be able to do so.  Once we hear from him @Kolie or I will pass along the information.

For those that are going, go get 'em and represent the conference well.  We'll be following from afar next weekend.

Alan Atwood
Assistant Conference Director
Road Coordinator
Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference