where to find experimental build roadmap

broken

Dec 17, 2009, 7:56:08 PM12/17/09
to ec2-on-rails-discuss
I may have a little time to help out. Is there a roadmap somewhere?
What's planned for the next release, what's completed so far, what's
left to do, etc?

Paul Dowman

Dec 19, 2009, 1:12:08 PM12/19/09
to ec2-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi, thanks for asking. Things are a bit hectic for me at the moment because I just had a baby last week, I'll try to get back to you in a few days about this.

Paul

Paul Dowman

Jan 11, 2010, 2:20:18 PM1/11/10
to ec2-on-rai...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have the time to continue working on EC2 on Rails, see the following thread for more info:
http://groups.google.com/group/ec2-on-rails-discuss/browse_thread/thread/6a36321096f9abd7

You're welcome to fork it and work on it as you see fit, I'll do my best to share any knowledge that you need, I'll keep an eye on this group.

Paul

broken

Jan 11, 2010, 4:23:11 PM1/11/10
to ec2-on-rails-discuss
Thank for everything Paul! EC2onRails is a great project that's off
to a solid start, we could hardly ask more. Best of luck on the other
stuff keeping you busy. :)