Blork Link having a problem

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Dale

未读,
2012年1月2日 13:13:542012/1/2
收件人 ec2-for-poets
Haven't been tweeting much lately but I noticed that the link field
has a bunch of errors in itwhen I try to use the bookmarket. It has
fire up the bookmarklet from a particular page"

Dale

未读,
2012年1月2日 13:25:042012/1/2
收件人 ec2-for-poets
Seems like , judging from Dave's tweets, that his URL shortener
switched from r2.ly to blork.ly sometime on New Year's eve. Maybe I
need to change something in my setup to start doing that (I'm running
on Dave's server)

Dave Winer

未读,
2012年1月2日 13:36:402012/1/2
收件人 ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
There's a Radio2 support list...

http://docs.reallysimple.org/

Pointer at the end of that doc.

Dale

未读,
2012年1月2日 14:21:052012/1/2
收件人 ec2-for-poets
thanks, Dave. I'll put that in my Favorites. I made the changes.
Thanks , as usual, for your prompt response. And Happy New year to
you too. Appreciate all you do (and your thoughts as well via
scripting.com and twitter on what you think on politics and tech and
such.)
回复全部
回复作者
转发