Updated opml.root. 22 new parts.

Brian Hendrickson

May 28, 2012, 1:28:13 AM5/28/12
to ec2-for-poets

Hi Poets,

I've been working on some blog posts about blorkmarking, but I ran
into a little hiccup: after my server automatically restarted, this
message - Updated opml.root. 22 new parts. - is at the top of the Log,
and the OPML Editor Web server ( http://brian.hoverkitty.com ) shows
"Can't call the script because the name "viewNodetype" hasn't been
defined."

If I want to restore my server from a backup, is there a way to
disable automatic opml.root updates to prevent this from re-occuring?

I've probably done something to cause this - thanks for any tips.

-Brian

Brian Hendrickson

May 28, 2012, 1:30:20 AM5/28/12
to ec2-for-poets

OK, so it stopped showing the error right when I sent this email!
Problem solved for now! Thanks -Brian