blork on radio2.scripting.com extremely slow

Dale

Nov 12, 2011, 3:23:07 PM11/12/11
to ec2-for-poets
is something going on, or is it just my neck of the woods ?
Scripting.com seems to be doing fine. Just radio2 subdomain is
reacting slowly.....Blork popup timing out

Dave Winer

Nov 12, 2011, 5:22:02 PM11/12/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
The server is having a problem. Not sure what it is. My ability to
deal with it right away is limited. But it's the server I do my
linkblogging from so you know I have to deal with it pretty quickly.
:-)

Dave

Dave Winer

Nov 12, 2011, 7:27:54 PM11/12/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
I believe I found and fixed the bug that was causing the server to overload.

It's something I introduced in the work I was doing on Radio2. It
would effect *any* Radio2 server, not just mine.

And the fix has been released. Just update radio2.root if you're
running a server.

Dave

Dave Winer

Nov 12, 2011, 8:18:51 PM11/12/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
BTW, if you have an account on my server, you can try the new Radio2
user interface, at this URL:

http://radio2.scripting.com/radio2/

Dave

fro...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2011, 8:34:17 PM11/12/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Dave what's the scoop on larger file uploads?

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Dale

Nov 12, 2011, 10:36:29 PM11/12/11
to ec2-for-poets
Thanks Dave. Appreciate everything you do.

On Nov 12, 7:18 pm, Dave Winer <dave.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> BTW, if you have an account on my server, you can try the new Radio2
> user interface, at this URL:
>
> http://radio2.scripting.com/radio2/
>
> Dave
>

> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Dave Winer <dave.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I believe I found and fixed the bug that was causing the server to overload.
>
> > It's something I introduced in the work I was doing on Radio2. It
> > would effect *any* Radio2 server, not just mine.
>
> > And the fix has been released. Just update radio2.root if you're
> > running a server.
>
> > Dave
>
> > On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Dave Winer <dave.wi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> The server is having a problem. Not sure what it is. My ability to
> >> deal with it right away is limited. But it's the server I do my
> >> linkblogging from so you know I have to deal with it pretty quickly.
> >> :-)
>
> >> Dave

Hendrick Smit

Nov 14, 2011, 5:25:27 AM11/14/11
to ec2-fo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I appreciate being consulted about this. It's just that I cannot help if it is about servers and so. Where do I adjust 'the settings' so that I'm out of the loop?

All the best,
Hendrick